Here at Noellery, it is our mission to ensure our customers feel their most beautiful and confident selves. Although our main focus is jewelry, we also cater to your skincare needs...carrying a wide variety of Korean face masks and other products that will help transform your skin from blah to woah!
This week Noellery bares it all, giving you our personal handbook to a complexion as clear as our cubic zirconia. The typical Korean skincare method takes 10 steps, but we’ve knocked it down to 5 just for you. So, whether you’re recovering from a night a little too well spent, or just looking for a way to treat yourself...this regimen will have you feeling flawless in no time.
1. Cleanse: Have your cleansing product...and eat it too? In this step, we recommend using items right out of your kitchen pantry. A half tablespoon of coconut oil massaged over the face slides off first degree dirt with ease. Rinse off. Follow up with a mixture of 1 part apple cider vinegar two parts water. Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and gently rub over face. This mix might not smell the best, but it is effective! Apple cider vinegar will help to balance out the pH of your skin and the acidity can even reduce acne scars or other spots on your skin.
2. Exfoliate: Only do this once or twice a week! Exfoliating too often can dry out or irritate the skin.You can easily prepare a facial exfoliant by mixing brown sugar with olive oil or coconut oil.
3. Sheet Mask: An in house favorite, our Korean masks come in everything from rose to pearl essence. Whatever your skin is craving... we’ve literally got you covered.
4. Eye cream: Spa Life soothing spa cooling eye pads (made with real fruit and vegetable extracts, we recommend the citrus variety to ditch under eye circles). The area under your eyes is one of the thinnest parts of your skin, so investing in a night eye cream to apply before you go to sleep is a must to maintain a youthful glow. Opt for a brand that is loaded with antioxidants and fights wrinkles, such as our founder's recommended bottle: the Korean Ginseng Infusion Total Eye. The method of applying is equally as important as the quality of the ingredients in the eye cream itself. We recommend lightly tapping the cream onto the tip of your fingers and gently tapping it onto the under eye area.
5. Moisturizer + Sun protection: Tony Moly spf++ CC Cream is our founder’s favorite! She uses this every day for natural color correcting and protection from UV rays. "Forget the makeup," she says, "just grab a bottle of CC cream and call it a day."
The secret to flawless skin is truly in your everyday skincare regime and the moisturizers that you opt for. Learn how to stave off the fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten it up naturally with Noellery. It's never too early to jumpstart a new Korean skincare routine that will help you achieve a more youthful glow today.